Time Out with Britney Spears debuted at number two on Billboard's Top Music Videos chart on December 11, 2004, and peaked at number three on the following. After five weeks on the chart, the DVD reached number one. On June 15, 2000, Time Out with Britney Spears was certified 3x Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for shipments over 600,000 copies, while remaining at number one on the chart on the dated week of June 24, 2000. The DVD made its last appearance on the dated week of March 24, 2001 at number thirty-seven, after staying on the chart for sixty-eight weeks.
- Available Subtitles: English
- Available Audio Tracks: English, English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Play the complete feature or access individual segments
- Growing Up [8 minutes, 30]
- Recording My First Album [5 minutes, 12]
- Making Music Videos
- On The Road
- Disney Channel in Concert (with optional on-screen lyrics)
- The VHS comes with a Jive sampler cassette tape (of Britney and other artists) with two Britney-made answering machine recordings at the end (one mixed with "...Baby One More Time" and one with "Sometimes").